Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Special Activity


My New Year Day
   
       If you ask me that, What did you do on New Year Day? I can outright tell you.
On New Year Eve, I went to temple to pray over the years with my grandparents.
Prayers started at 09.00 p.m.-03.00 a.m. Many people in my hometown was interest in this activity so much, although ; the weather and  the temperature were very low and cold, but everybody didn't stop to do it. I was very excited and interested in this activity. When I have prayed, it made me feel very sedate in my mind. Also,prayers help people to have the presence of mind and practice their meditation. I think the prayers is the best activity and we have important with this activity. So,I will to go to pray over the years and will pray every times that I have chance.
                                                                                           
                                                               Good luck and happy New Year 2014
from  Kwangmeen ^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment